Friday, April 24, 2009

Naia's First Solids!!

very liquidy solids, but solids nonetheless.
this is was a pretty big deal around here. I think she handled it really well. i think most of the time, she was just trying to figure out what was going on and why we were smiling at her so much =). the video is about 5 minutes into the production...










just messing around (this is from her pumpkin outfit... it almost fits..)


i remember when i used to "help" my dad pay the bills. Maybe it will become a family tradition. She doesn't think much of bills though...she tries to eat them (good girl)

2 comments:

littlearch said...

I'm smiling from ear to ear!
Thank you for the video of the first feeding- it's as close to being there as I can get.

pete said...

kind of reminds me of sandy giving me my dinner. you fleming kids can throw out some beauties