Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy cinco de Naia! (sortof)

NAIA IS 6 MONTHS OLD TODAY!

I wish i had time or even the words to describe how much our lives have been blessed in the past 6 months. I can't believe how lucky I am to have this family of mine and scratch my head thinking about it everyday. But since its time to party, I'll just let you guys see how we spent the day....


we went and got a library card... Naia's mom figured 4 years was long enough to live in a place without stepping foot inside this public heavenly haven of words ...


we're considering trying out thursdays at 10 (kids stuff...)


we played on the porch with chester



and did some outside tot riding


[we saw the red sox beat the yankees, not pictured, but a nice "half-birthday" bonus]


and the cake finally got done



thats our girl, 1/2 year old!

1 comment:

littlearch said...

I'm really impressed with the "2" in the 1/2. Did you have a cookie cutter????
Austin and I are going to our first kids' story hour at the library this morning. I'll let you know how that goes :-)