Monday, November 30, 2009

you didn't think i'd forget to blog about...

...the PARTY of the CENTURY, didya?!?!

I get by with a little help from my friends and i got these pictures in the same way. thanks for the donations!!
here comes a whole lot of pictures!

(warning: you might see a pig carcass here)


and we had a luau with a little help from a tent.

look at that set up!!

the balloons

the cake

THE STAR


...and all the fun!!









it wasn't for a lack of effort or planning, just experience, that mr piggy needed to finish cooking above ground. it was fun doing an imu though.


some of the mingling

I will never forget this party. Thank you so much to everyone that made it possible, attended, and helped celebrate our little hula girl's first birthday!

1 comment:

littlearch said...

Happy to see the blog and that some of my pictures "made the cut". It was a great party and I also will never forget it!