Friday, December 23, 2011

Tis the season for Naia to sing to you!!

Happy Holidays to You and Yours! Consider this our Christmas Card/Blog sort of thing (cause that's all i'm getting around to this year)

we've been gearing up for christmas, a new baby, and lots of other things around here.  naia had her very first "school program"and it was AWESOME.  they actually called it a "Holiday Ice Cream Social and Sing Along" i was not at all prepared for how sweet and cute everything was or how much fun it is to be a proud parent at one of these things.  and i would love to show you pictures of the performance but i can't put other people's kids on my blog here.... so you get the next best thing:  we've had more than a few encore performances over the past few days so here are some of the most entertaining:







it's great to learn about potato latkes...



and, hold on to your socks.  This is one is CLASSIC!! I love the passion.  Anya on accompaniment =) and you can see greggor and I in the window.  camera man: brooks gibson (i know, a special occurrence!)


And here are a couple of pictures from the actual program:

all dressed up and ready to sing
Mrs. Claus came to the Sing along!  And that's Naia's Preschool teacher.  We just love her!
when Naia came back, i asked her what she asked Mrs. Claus for.  Her response: "I asked for Rudolph, but her gave me play doh."  (maybe not the response i would hope for but HILARIOUS)




And just for fun, this is my girl helping dad make eggs for me =) 

Merry Holidays to all and to all a happy-healthy everything!


2 comments:

littlearch said...

I can't stop clicking "replay"! I am smiling so big my cheeks hurt!

How can she be so cute and so sincere!

Love you Naia,
Gramma

pete said...

great job naia,your the next nora jones but cuter. that was alot of fun! merry christmas to you all.