Monday, June 1, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Gibson!!

Yep, we're MARRIED.

I'm a missus, and a wife, and all that fun stuff.
We had a beautiful wedding and a great fun filled weekend. This was our quiet little ceremony at the beach on maui. We are planning on having a much louder one on the "mainland" with all the friends family, and fixings in the future.
But, we wanted to be married already and didnt want to wait any more!!
We are home, and we're happy and exhausted. I keep walking around the house, addressing brooks as "husband", trying to let it sink in. Its very good stuff. Just wanted to spread the news (and a picture). there will be a LOT of pictures of the fun coming soon!

7 comments:

Mary Tess said...

What a gorgeous couple. And, was someone missing from the picture? don't tell me Naia was snapping the picture. Congratulations. Love you lots. Can't wait to see you.

littlearch said...

One of the prettiest wedding pictures I've ever seen!
You exude happiness.

pete said...

CONGRADULATIONS!
you two look great,looking foward to seeing all of you when you get back to the mainland.
love to the three of you

Kristina said...

I hate crying at work. I am just so happy for you! You look beautiful my sweet girl! LOVE to you all!!

Unknown said...

So So So Happy for you both! I love you to death and can't wait to celebrate in person...oh and this picture is just way too sweet!

Peter said...

congratulations Whitney and Brooks Gibson-very happy for you--wish you all the best for you and your family.

with love

peter sean

Josh said...

Whitney and Brooks, huge congratulations. So odd to see baby Whitney all grown up and looking so beautiful. And better yet, so happy.

Brooks, you've always been Uncle Brooks to us, so I feel like officially welcoming you to the family seems out of place. I feel like you've always been part of the family.

Congrats to you both. Can't wait to see you in July!