Saturday, May 24, 2008

baking and basketball



Happy Saturday!  I woke up without a headache! shh, don't tell--i don't want to jinx it!  

Last night baby girl gibson was asking ever so politely (i'm raising her well) for baked goods and it sounded like a good idea to me.  Wish you were all here.  We'd share =).

Brooks is working today.  Yes, a bummer because its Saturday, but he's only working half the day.  The Celtics (and Spurs) game starts at 2 our time.  I'm not really liking the spurs...  but they are NOTHING compared to Cleveland.  I'm thrilled to be done with them.  It wasn't so much them, but Lebron James.  I may be the only person in the world who doesn't like him, but who cares.  Talk about a big baby. I was getting sick of his overly dramatic near tears moments after paper cuts and bumps to his funny bone.  Please.  Anyway,  "a lebron james team is never desperate", so i guess we don't need to feel bad. 
Anyway, the playoffs have been so stressful, my new thing is to only start watching right before or coming back from half time, to prevent stomach ulcers and more hot flashes.  Wish us luck and Go CELTICS!!


No comments: