Saturday, May 31, 2008

Manny being Awesome

Manny Ramirez joined the 500 home run club today!
Brooks thought it was "so cute" when he'd come home and Chester and I would be watching the Redsox games with my home made "500" sign (i would've taken a picture of it, but the one below is much more impressive)




Anyway, that was awesome. In other sports news, the Celtics won in game 6 against headgear hamilton and the pistons. I get to recuperate from the stress for a nice amount of time. the finals start on June 5 against the lakers. You'd think i grew up in Boston or something.

Yours truely attended a social activity last night. A friend had a birthday BBQ and I lasted a couple of hours! I'm pretty much back to being among the living =)!!

Have lovely days

1 comment:

littlearch said...

Love the pictures of the 500 guy BUT where are the pictures of you??? I want to see that tummy with Baby inside :-).
Congrats on your Boston teams. And congrats on feeling well enough to get out!