Thursday, May 22, 2008

welcome to you, and me

Hello (if anyone is out there!),
My two lovely and more organized siblings have both become blogging maniacs, and although this type of thing is going to be difficult for me to keep up with, they've inspired me to attempt having a blog myself.  I have high hopes and feel like i CAN commit to some sort of more regularly occurring communication, especially being far from all family and many friends. 
This blogging business is more exciting now because every day things are growing, like our little baby GIRL, my appetite and wasteline, and the need for photo sharing!!  (the latter will come with the next entry-- wouldn't want it to be too exciting too soon--  I need help scanning a few things and the "b"  of the news is not here right now). 
So, welcome.  I hope there is something new to read and look at tomorrow =)

2 comments:

littlearch said...

Hello !!!! I'm sitting here with your mom and we read and shared your blog! Congratulations to both you and Brooks. I'm totally amazed that the pics are so detailed. The fact that I can see your baby girl at such an early stage of life just blows me away. Enjoy every minute! Kisses, kisses!
Maaaaaaaa wreeeeeeee xxxxoooooo

littlearch said...

Hi sweetie!
Mary and I love your baby's smile, and YES we do see it! I am also smiling- from ear to ear.
Much love to Brooks, you, and Baby!