Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Poli Poli

We're LOVing the new car. The amount of space is something we're not used to but i think we'll adjust.
we went to poli poli on saturday, one of our favorite places, so brooks could play Frisbee golf with our buddies and his ladies could get some good outside time.


poli poli style picnic. yes, thats a solo cup..


=)


isnt she sweet? ...her first time hanging out with cows.


The "golf" course is behind them here. we forgot the carrier. i said we could wait by the car and hang out, but brooks thought it would be fun to, and he did, carry her all over in her car seat. Its rough terrain, elevation, and naia isnt a mere 10 pounds anymore... anyway, superdad carried her around for over an hour and a half, and she didnt wake up once (even when she was over due to eat). must be the maui mountain air. We had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Poli Poli huh? Interesting name. I thought you decided on a name for your car :-) Enjoy that weather my girl. It is narsty here and I mean NARSTY! Love you!!

erica said...

I love the one of you guys from behind. It breaks my heart a little...in a good way.

(The word I have to type to post this is "hookies". That makes me laugh.)