Saturday, March 28, 2009

Wonder of Wonders, Video of Video...

I think i figured it out! trying to get videos up here has been so frustrating but i really wanted everyone to see Naia "in action" cause its just fun. this is an annoying process but the ends justify the annoying means and if this works, we will have many more videos up here. Thank you you tube.

This is naia's first irish jig in her first irish pub (yesterday)



and this is from the other day at grandma's beach.


can you all let me know if you can see it and if the audio works? otherwise, i'll assume it does. =)
Yay for videos!

2 comments:

erica said...

Dukes, they don't work. It says you have to invite us to view them or something...
Call me tomorrow and I can talk you through the way I do it on my MAC.

littlearch said...

I saw them!!!! It worked and I loved her FIRST WAVE!!!!!!! I tried the other day and got the same thing Erica did, but today VOILA!!!!
This is great to be able to see her "in action".
Love you all!