Monday, June 2, 2008

Here Goes

 Ok, so I've been putting off posting THESE kinds of pictures.  Its hard to feel cute these days.  I'm feeling, and I even hate the word, THICK.  

Some people say they can't even tell, I'm not even showing, I'm tiny, etc.  Give me a break.  At least when people lie and say they cant see that pimple in the middle of your nose, you might be able to justify it with the makeup, or lighting, or blindness.  I think you can hear me thundering through the house and there are lots of clothes put away in boxes being replaced with the latest circus tents on sale at "motherhood" my new only-place-that-fits-store.

Oh yeah, and here would also be my new haircut.  Its not really new anymore, a few weeks old.  But with these pregnancy hormones doing the million man march through my system, its already grown a lot.  Already in that in between phase, I'm feeling rather schleppy.

Yes, mom, i know, I look so "healthy and great and cute", but thank you in advance.  I will feel that way eventually when i look more "pregnant", but for now, I'm sulking a little and I like it that way.  The pimple is there. 

3 comments:

littlearch said...

You look so healthy and great and cute!!!
:-)

Josh said...

million man march - classic!

Kristina said...

I have a lump in my throat. You are the cutest thing ever and I am so happy for you. My little girls all growed up. YESSICA!!