Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A guilty pleasure

Its a little embarassing, but I don't care.

I watched this season of the Bachelorette. The scary part is that somehow i actually CARED. The season finale was last night and (SPOILER ALERT) Jessie the snowboarder won, and the 2 are engaged (in real life too!! for now, at least). I really liked the single did from seatle but jessie was my favorite from the beginning. No, to all of you reading this, I hate to say it, but I'm not joking. Since I've been sick and you can watch any TV show online these days, it was probably bound to happen.

Last night, I told brooks the finale was coming on, and after explaining a few simple rules to him (mostly: no-talking-or-making-fun-of-it-unless-its-a-commercial type stuff), HE, of his own will decided he wanted to watch it with me.
You know how on these types of shows, they try to up the drama and cheese with, "previously on the bachelorette...", followed by a long recap of the prior week's episode? Brooks didn't last through that recap. He said he couldn't handle it. thought you all might enjoy that.

So, to go with the cheesy show, ending and fluff of it all, I found you, my loyal readers an aptly and equally cheesy video from you tube. Enjoy, if you can handle it. I didn't even make it through this whole thing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXBzEz34NNk

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Girl. You know I watch that shit. If I can watch as much Lifetime as I do, I can definitely watch The Bachelorette. I figured you would like it since it is 100% CHEESE!

whitney, brooks said...

Kristina,
yay!! I thought you might be watching it! are you happy about jessie? i miss you!