Thursday, July 24, 2008

its 4 am




so, its about 4 in the a.m. i woke up at about 1. this seems to be the normal thing for me these days. usually i've fallen back asleep by now, but, what can you do?
i thought i would "do" a blog. its been a while and i need to catch up. i've been blog-lazy lately, kindof like 'if you don't have anything nice [or of substance] to say, don't say anything at all'. well, like i said, its 4 and chester and i are bored.

so these are my strawberries. everyday there are a good handful ready to go. i slice them for my cereal or just for little snacks. good for me, bggibson, and our carbon footprint. we have A LOT of edibles growing these days. fruits, vegies, herbs. its good stuff. more to come on that. try to contain yourselves.

have a lovely day!

2 comments:

littlearch said...

I had trouble sleeping last night too! But alas, I stayed in bed. Lots of thoughts centering on our last days living in our family home.

whitney, brooks said...

thats too sad to talk about