Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Brother Josh!

Sorry I've been slacking on the blog lately. I'm using the sick card on this one. Not only because i'm...sick and feel like pooh, but also, i've been doing nothing, really, except working on getting better (so far to no avail), so there really isn't much news around here. But heres a short list of updates:

- its my brother josh's birthday-- yay. i'll be giving him a call after i save up some voice
- brooks got in a fight, and you should see the other guy, (the other guy is a sawhorse that didnt feel like getting in the van) but he is healing nicely. His "shiner" is almost gone and theres just a little scab where the gaping wound was =). He looks really tough.
- i love ice cream
- i'm hoping they found a sub to be the school nurse, but i feel too bad too call and ask. Plus, i don't want to talk if i dont have to.
- my parents sold the house =(.
- i REALLY can't think of anything else =)

1 comment:

littlearch said...

It's 3:30 in the morning. I can't sleep SO I had some ice cream in your honor! YUM!!!