Sunday, August 10, 2008

OOOPS

I can't believe its been a week since my last entry.  Sorry about that.  I've exhausted myself trying not to exhaust myself =).
I am getting past it, but the computer and I have had a bumpy road.  On two occasions,  I tried to post a cute little story about free flowers from a wedding that I didn't even work (brooks brought them home).  I had pictures showing my creative prowess, the only prowess I possess these days, of arrangements and flower touches on every surface in the house.  It looked like a garden threw up in here.  
Anyway, I prepared a photographic display of all this to showoff to you, and like i said, twice, i failed.  the computer (its new, and is the so-called best thing in the world, this mac pro thing) kept taking a nap when i had finished and was ready to "publish" my post, complete with an explanation, many pictures, and clever captions for each.  Its explanation: "an error occurred while..."   Really??  Shocking  Needless to say, i spent some time on this and have become frustrated.  Maybe the degree of frustration has something to do with pregnancy hormones but so be it.  And yes, i realize that there are bigger, much bigger, problems in the world; i just thought i'd take the opportunity to vent.  
This happened so long ago that the flowers have already been trashed and replaced with the home grown stuff.  I've given up on showing them off.  Its the thought that counts so I'm relaying the thought and explaining my week long hiatus. 
It seems I'll have even MORE time on my hands these days- a story for another blog (AND i have to keep you interested-did it work)- so i'll be checking in again sooner rather than later.
Merry Monday to all and to all a good week!

1 comment:

littlearch said...

It's ok- I can picture the flowers...I really can :-). I can't wait to see you and Brooks and your cute place.