Tuesday, August 19, 2008

recently

So here's the torso. thats all you get) Brooks took this 3 days ago i think, and i feel like i already look a lot bigger than this.  Ah... the skinny days.

So, i'm walking around like this and I obviously know I'm pregnant, but when i see a picture like this, or read about labor and delivery experiences, or and agonize over strollers, carseats, etc, i'm reminded what my body is doing and what I get in the end for it.  Can't wait for that "end".  

And speaking of walking around, i think its starting to turn into a waddle.  yikes.

But anyway, I like the little "reminders" that I'm pregnant, even if they are a little embarrassing.  I watched a rerun of 90210 yesterday and it made me cry tears of joy.  TWICE.  Granted, it was the show's final episode, but yep, i'm pregnant.

4 comments:

littlearch said...

Absolutely beautiful!
:)
Wish I could pat that baby in person...SOON!

Kristina said...

Looks like the Whit I knew after eating a whole bacon pizza or 3 plates of melted cheese!! XOX

Unknown said...

Aw I wanna rub that little buddha belly!! I love it!
p.s.. I can't ever watch that 90210 finale without crying and dont have the prego excuse!

Josh said...

Whit you look great! : )