Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Progress












The yard babies were jealous that i didn't post a recent picture of them too =).  We "harvested" our first watermelon yesterday (exciting) and some tomatoes (3 to be exact) and a green bell pepper (1).  I have yet to slice anything open though.  I don't know why.  i just keep arranging the home grown produce in little towers and pyramids.  its fun.   I'll let  you know when we actually eat this stuff--that is the point, right? 
The little guy on the right is a cantaloupe.  He's about three golf balls tall and two wide.


2 comments:

Willie said...

OMG! Can't believe that is really you. Like a leap of faith since I can't see your mugg on top of that prego photo. Next time we get your face too, okay? That way I can better believe the unbelievable. Love to you & Manly Hugs to the Bookster!

littlearch said...

Have you eaten any of this yet??? I remember when Dad had the "gart"; the tomatoes were incredible!