Friday, September 19, 2008

Its beginning to feel a lot like baby...

WE GOT A CAR SEAT!!



This is fun. We're starting to amass a lot of pink around here, so we both liked this sporty throne for our little miss. We also picked up some diapers, cause you never know when little miss might make her appearance and make other things we should be ready for.
Thought i'd practice with the monkey. His name is murry and brooks got me this for my first birthday with him =). He's wearing a diaper under a onesie that asks, "does this diaper make my butt look big?" (love it) from dear aunt sandy and uncle peter =)!

And yes, I know what a nerd i am, thank you.

2 comments:

Willie said...

But you are my favorite nerd.

littlearch said...

Murry looks pretty darn cute, but I'll bet ya that the little miss will look a lot cuter! AND that HER butt will never look big.
:;-)