Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ahh... the skinny old days



I was cleaning up our computer desktop. Obviously its been a while... Thought i'd share this picture that was among the garbage, as i just finished staring at it for a few minutes. This was in the Keys for Kefryn's wedding, not long before all this madness began. I will never take my waistline for granted again.
I already love baby girl gibson VERY VERY much and i know she is worth all of this and then some, but...wow, it'll be nice to wear these clothes again, if i can ever find them. (it might be nice to have someone's arms reach around me and meet up in the back... i'm not even sure if thats happening these days)

2 comments:

littlearch said...

Keep the sense of humor sweet Whit!

Willie said...

Soon enough..... (Yeah, I know, easy for me to say). Love you guys!