Friday, October 17, 2008

Shopping

So halloween is coming up
AND i have a lot of time on my hands
AND there's a baby coming
AND brooks and i have sortof been thinking we'd have a halloween baby for awhile now
AND i love looking at this stuff online and making little organized files on the computer so that when we go into labor, i can quickly jump online and order a costume before we head out the door...
AND i thought our loved ones might like to see whats in the running for "baby's first halloween"

I realize some of this, most of it actually, is ridiculous. But i can't help myself, its so cute. And i keep reminding myself, and brooks, that she wont remember us doing this to her and she's going to love us anyway...
Also, wouldn't it be so fun growing up with your birthday right on or around halloween?
We have a bunch of candy already (although we may need to restock soon--brooks has a dangerous sweet tooth) and I'm going to be a "new mom", brooks is going to be a "daddy", chester will be whatever he wants, and that just leaves baby girl to figure out. So anyway, these are the "styles" i have in my files (poet and know it):









Votes are welcomed =)


And my brand new niece is taking her first road trip this weekend to maine. there is talk of lobsters, and if you can't eat 'em, join 'em, right? so here's my suggestion for austin =).

6 comments:

littlearch said...

OK The FLOWER!!! Love that one, although I suspect the Monkey may be higher up your list.

AM said...

I'd have to vote for the ladybug or the monkey. Thinking of you

Mary Tess said...

Peas in a pod - from my view on life. But monkey makes a lot of sense from the Brooks and Whitney side of life. I'd like to thank BGG in advance for making her mom into such a fabulous blogger. She must be ready to see her own pix on your blog - thus getting you to choose the best outfits already!

erica said...

the monkey...definitely the monkey...and i am liking that lobster for austin, but i think she's going to be a pumpkin cause it's actually in a size that will fit...

Kristina said...

Hands down. Hot Dog. Who thinks of these things??!! OK....the Pea is pretty darn cute too!!

whitney, brooks said...

oh no... everyone thinks something different...we might have to get them all