Thursday, October 16, 2008

hmmm

I've been trying to think of what to say about the game thats about to start....as most of you know, this is a must win for the red sox. i don't have much to say... these playoffs have been strange so far. I never expected it to be easy, these being the red sox and all....they do not "go quietly" anywhere...but anyway. i think thats all i have to say, if i said anything at all.

By the way, thank you all for all your comments-- I LOVE getting them.
Play Ball! =)

3 comments:

littlearch said...

WOW! What a game! Sorry I didn't see it live, but I thank you for your final report! Wishing I had Teevoe (phonetically spelled because since the Flemings haven't gotten this recent technology, I have NO IDEA what it looks like).
BTW...TGIF!

Kristina said...

That game was crazy. That is why the Red Sox are the Red Sox. Best under pressure. LOVE YOU!

Willie said...

I am voting for the hot dog outfit.
Wow, what a game. I am inclined to say we need something like, "That's just Big Popi being Big Popi" Have heard some say that if Manny was still playing for beantown, it just might already be over. Go Red Sox! Go Chester!