Saturday, November 15, 2008

10 days old today (officially at 9 PM that is)

We are feeling a little better. i'm sleeping MORE than when i was pregnant... naia has a little personality and voices her likes and dislikes . She makes eye contact AND smiles (dont tell me its gas). She does NOT tolerate swaddling unless she is asleep and i learned, the hard way, that i can't eat broccoli until we're done nursing.
Here are some pictures!



Getting Naia's footprint.


here's the print...and me saying, "enough with the camera in my face"


high pockets wants to know, "when's kickoff?"


our little family


chillin' with granny on the porch.

2 comments:

Mary Tess said...

Is Naia destined for the paparazzi or what? I love it that she's bigger than the remote--and already has a strong fashion sense. It's also so great to see Whitney's face again -- okay not too much but enough to see the happiness. You are a beautiful family and I love you lots.

littlearch said...

How big is Naia???? She's sooooo big! Gma loves doing that with the little cutie and sometimes I even get a smile.