Monday, November 10, 2008

we're home!!

Ok, so we got home on saturday around noon, but close enough.

We are so happy, and healthy, and happy to be healthy, and TIRED. i'm sorry if we've fallen behind with phone calls... you are all in our thoughts and we'll catch up when things aren't so busy.

W are absolutely IN LOVE.















I had some cute videos to put on here but they are "taking". this may be a job for daddy when he gets up. but he's getting some much deserved and earned sleep right now.
and i'm on the computer?
yes, naia is being watched by Grandma =). thank god for her!

8 comments:

Mary Tess said...

Love the parent ankle tags. I don't think you'll get a chance to forget, though! She continues to be beautiful (I think this is called gushing) and I sure wish I could hold her. Lucky Linda! Thanks for the photos - they're a lifeline.

Love you all.

AM said...

What a sweetie. Beautiful fingers too. Glad you're all back home and doing well. Missing you all. Linda looks happy and content holding Naia.

love to all

Josh said...

Nice job guys. What a cute kid! Welcome home : )

Kristina said...

Beautiful pics! Whit, since we have mutual feelings about the ole cell phone, I haven't called but it doesn't mean I am not thinking of you. Love to all!!!

Unknown said...

Roomie! Your baby is gorgeous:) I can't believe that roomie = mommie! wow!!!! She is gorgeous. Best of Luck! Love your favorite Snoot:)

erica said...

Keep the pictures coming...LOVE LOVE LOVE the red hair. She and her Aunt E will have a special bond forever!

I love you all and am thinking of you often. Eat up all mom's food and take her up on some late night bouncing!

Kirsten Hunter said...

Hey you guys! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now the real fun starts! (Whit-- I just found out about this blog... but some of your thoughts over that past few weeks really made me smile and remember... Kelan and Reilly were both about the same weight (8.10/8.13) and you are a lot smaller than me Whit, so WOW! Nice Job!
I hope the next few months are magical, that Naia discovers how great it is to sleep at night quickly! And that you both enjoy every second of it! Love love love
-Kir

Malinda said...

Hey, Erica's friend Malinda here, just wanted to say congratulations on a beautiful little girl. Love the name too. Thanks for sharing all the pics with the world...