Saturday, November 8, 2008

NAIA MARIE GIBSON

Meet Naia Marie Gibson!



Brother Josh here....

I talked to Brooks last night and everything sounds like its beyond wonderful for the new Gibson family. As a father of three and one on the way, Brooks referred to me as "The Master" of all things fatherhood. I don't know about all that, but I do know the sounds of a man's voice and the feelings he has when he is getting to know his first child. Brooks most certainly has that now and it was great, emotional and ultimately wonderful to hear.

Whitney was sleeping when I called and Brooks is making sure she is getting plenty of rest. Even though most of us are so far away from them, I think we all feel so close to what is happening in their newly found world.

2 comments:

Mary Tess said...

Granma Jane and I are savoring the moments from here. You all look so beautiful and peaceful and deeply happy. Naia is gorgeous. I love the sleeping family images. I think she looks just like Brooks, Mom says she looks just like me when I was born. And Mom also comments wisely, but all babies look alike when they're born. And I bet the Flemings see all their folks in her beautiful face. That's the wonder of it. Thanks to Brooks and Josh for getting the photos up.

Kristina said...

gorgeous and look at those chunky cheeks and fingers!!! she could not be more beautiful!!