Monday, November 17, 2008

As i mentioned...1 week old! (almost a week ago)

i will be brief. the computer has tested my patience (which is unraveling rapidly) over the past few days. dont get me wrong though. i love the world...just not the computer.
these are pictures of the preparation/celebration of Naia's one week birthday. AND i've been meaning to wish erica and dan congratulations on 5 years of their wonderful marriage. good job guys. have fun celebrating (already did though, right?)


I almost busted my stitches laughing at linda trying to make the "blankets"


the boss of the operation


the finished party project




yay =)

more to come soon!

4 comments:

AM said...

Boy does that look like some happy parents! And what and endeavor with those cookies. Guess they'll be all gone by the time I get there.xxx

Mary Tess said...

Way too cute. Who's going to eat all those cupcakes? Are you going to follow in my footsteps and always make too much food?

Beautiful picture of the girl of the month and delightful family photo. Glad Chester was included in the family portrait. Love as always.

Unknown said...

Hey beautiful family, thank you so much for sharing all these pictures, it's so much fun. I have not been successful at mastering this sign in stuff so this is about the fifth time I've tried. You can't imagine all the insightful and witty comments you've missed. Luke and I thought Naia looked like Brooks the first couple of days but after that we could see that she luckily takes after her mom, lucky baby. It looks like you guys are doing really well and are taking to this family adventure. We're sending all our love, all the time.
Mary Jane etc

erica said...

You are ridiculous! (And I love it.)