Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'M BaaaaAAAACK!!

I should've alerted my loyal readers prior to the fact, and i'm sorry about that.  

Don't take me out of your favorites, don't forget to tune in.  i'll be here all week, and hopefully thereafter to keep you in touch with life on the rock.

I got home last night from a week in Ka'anapali Beach.  It was a Kamehameha (old king dude) School's field trip of sorts and i was the nurse for some 6th  and 7th grade kids.  A lot of little moments i'd like to share (either that or nothing is really going on in my life these days, so i'm going to spread my ka'anapali beach stories out thin for the sake of the blog) so tune in tomorrow, same time, same place... whatever your particular time and place happen to be =).

Oh, yeah, and the CELTICS WON!!  Now I have to go shopping online to find Brooxie some bragging apparel. 

Have lovely Saturdays.

1 comment:

littlearch said...

Yp momma will be tunin' in from Iowa!!!