Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer School

Hello, I'm "blogging" from Kamehameha Schools, Maui Campus. Im in the middle school health room for this and next week. So far, I've had a sty, a sore stomach , and a rash. It reaks of tea tree oil. Its not very exciting, and though i don't want to complain, its a little boring. I have a computer that I can watch videos on. Anyone have any suggestions for a TV show I can get myself hooked on between customers in the health room?
I'll try to think of something exciting for the next entry =)
Happy Monday to all and to all a good week!

3 comments:

littlearch said...

The VIEW??? The weather channel?
Pet Police?
:-)

whitney, brooks said...

no, linder, like something good

erica said...

Have you watched LOST? You can watch them all for free at abc.com...Yes, I am a commercial.
Love you!